Seattle DUI lawyer Tim Milios has been successfully defending those charged with DUI and drunk driving offenses throughout the state of Washington since 1993. Recognized as one of the top DUI law firms in Washington State, we at Milios Defense are experienced and skilled Washington DUI lawyers, and committed to drunk driving defense. Regardless of the facts of your case, your history or your current circumstances, we will work tirelessly to protect your rights, to defend you and to keep a DUI off your record.
Utilize this site as your complete Washington DUI resource guide. But remember, even though there is a great deal of information contained within, it is not a substitute for a direct consultation as everyone's case and situation are different. For immediate help contact us by phone at 206-745-2371, via email, or via a Live Chat Now, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Washington DUI Legislative Updates
The Washington State Legislature amended many existing Washington DUI laws and created several new ones within the last year. These changes include:
- Changes to mandatory minimum sentencing laws for second and subsequent convictions
- Mandatory arrest and detention without bail for subsequent offenses within 10 years
- Mandatory Ignition Interlock as pretrial conditions for second offenses
- Significant changes to DUI related deferred sentencing laws
- New aggravating DUI sentencing factors
- Potential vehicle forfeiture upon conviction
- Limitations to employer owned vehicle ignition interlock exemption
- Updates to Marijuana DUI laws
If you feel any of these changes may impact you, read on for more information but contact us as soon as possible to discuss your case, options, and strategies. Many of these changes are aimed at speeding up the court process and imposing immediate penalties and pretrial sanctions.
You CAN beat a DUI in Seattle and Washington State
We have created this web site to help those facing DUI charges in Washington not only learn more about what they are facing, but to give them concrete advice on what they can do to best ensure that they beat their DUI charge. It is both a Washington DUI resource guide as well as an informational guide to our law firm. Feel free to contact us if you have been charged with DUI in the state of Washington and either have questions about what you have read here, need additional information, or simply wish to set up a consultation. Read More